|Bread slices being roasted...|
You need...One loaf of Sliced Bread.
Three (3) eggs.
Three (3) sausages.
A little chili powder or black pepper powder.
(One chopped green pepper, if you have - I didn't have this when I first tried the recipe).
How to make...
- Fry the sausages and slice them.
- Beat the eggs, add a little chili or pepper powder, (and chopped green pepper) and beat well again.
- Heat a frying pan and put a slice of bread on it.
- Pour two tablespoonfuls of beaten egg mixture on bread slice and spread it all over.
- While the egg mixture is absorbed into the bread slice, place a few sausage slices on it, and let fry.
- Turn the bread slice over and let fry the top side as well.
- Do the same to all bread slices.